A powerful tool to create and show interactive presentations on your iPad. Import any of your presentations as a PDF, integrate videos and set hyperlinks for a truly touch-enabled, mobile presentation experience.
***** Reliable, Innovative, Awesome
***** A must have for presenters
The app also works great with extremely large presentations or high resolution images and videos. The smart rendering ensures that the slides are at your fingertips when you need them, not a second later. Presentations and videos can be stored locally without the need for an internet connection.
The ability to set hyperlinks in order to move seamlessly through the slides is excellent for non-linear presentations. Simply define tab-enabled buttons that link to other slides in your presentation. No need to flip through an endless number of pages. It is ideal for real-time presentations. Through the in-app browser you can also enrich your presentation with the wealth of information available on the Internet.
Once you prepared a Presentation Link it can easily be shared with your customers, fellow workers or sales force. Send your presentations by mail, upload them to your website or use Dropbox. Presentation link also supports VGA output to share your presentation with a larger audience via an external screen, TV or projector.
Access and Storage:
- Save presentations of any format as a PDF right on your iPad
- Works extremely well with large files
- Link to additional information webpages through the in-app browser
- View original documents such as Powerpoint presentations (ppt), Word documents (doc) and text documents (txt), and Excel (xls) files through the in-app browser
Interactivity and Hyperlinks:
- Set hyperlinks and touch-enabled areas to create non-linear presentations
- Quickly jump to relevant slides using the overview screen
- Change the order of your slides by drag and drop
- Integrate videos to your presentation
- Include text buttons on your presentation
Presenting and Sharing:
- View your slideshows at unmatched speed, due to optimized rendering
- Use VGA output in order to show your presentation on an external screen or a projector
- Customizable VGA output lets you decide whether your audience sees your screen all the time or only in play mode
- Share presentations via iTunes shared folder, Dropbox and Email
- Touch-enabled presentations
- Non-linear presentations
- One-to-one presentations
- Presentations on external screens
- Kiosk mode presentations
- Sales pitches
- Company presentations
- Product presentations
- Lectures and educational presentations
- Show and tell presentations
Note: The app has to be rated as it is because of the rules of App Store for apps with integrated browser. No adult content is included with the app.
In order to get updated, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org